2nd IEA SHC Task 51 Experts MeetingSeptember 26th, 2013 – September 27th, 2013
Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE
Heidenhofstrasse 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany
|Host||Christoph Maurer (Fraunhofer ISE)|
Welcome to the “2nd IEA SHC Task 51 Experts Meeting” registration site!
Please follow the link below to register for the meeting.
The meeting fee is 130.00 € , including:
- Access to the meeting sessions
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free Wi-Fi access at the meeting venue
The official meeting dinner is not included. If you want to attend to it, the meeting fee increases to 190.00 € .
Payment may be made by credit card only.
Please note that the deadline for the registration is set to Friday 23rd of August, 2013.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the following people:
- registration or invoice: Ann-Marie Hartmann - firstname.lastname@example.org
- project-related questions: Christoph Maurer - email@example.com - +49-761-4588-5667 and
- organizational matters (e.g. invitation letter, hotel reservation): Rahel Ott - firstname.lastname@example.org - +49-761-4588-5908
Accommodation costs are not included in the meeting fee, and attendees are responsible for making their
However, a limited number of single rooms are reserved at the Hotel Stadt Freiburg for the special rate of 80.00€ per night (incl. breakfast). The booking deadline for this option expires on Friday August 23rd, 2013.
- Hotel Stadt Freiburg. Booking code: "IEA SHC Task 51"
We also reserved a contingent for the participants of the SHC 2013 Conference (September 22nd - September 25th in Freiburg). Booking code: "IEA SHC Task 51". This offer has also an special rate of 80.00€ per night (incl. breakfast).
Official Meeting Dinner
When registering for the meeting you will also be asked whether you would like to attend to the official meeting dinner.
The dinner will take place at the restaurant “Schwarzwälder Hof” on Thursday September 26th, 2013 at 7:30 p.m..
Herrenstrasse 43, 79098 Freiburg, Germany, phone: +49-761-3803-0,
The General Terms & Conditions are available here